Tag
By Char Nie
___________________________________________________
By Char Nie
___________________________________________________
20 Statements
First list down 10 true statments about yourself then list down another 10 false statements about yourself and tag 10 people.
10 true statements about me.
1. I'm a questioner.
2. Thinks logic but acts unlogically.
3. I'm a rather choleric type of person.
4. Not good at sports.
5. Ticklish.
6. I hate MMORPG games.
7. I like mathematics.
8. In mathematics, I hate being taught by students.
9. Thoughts of high aims.
10. Definitely not in the inferior class.
10 false statements about me
1. I hate Zhi Xuen.
2. I have weak body.
3. I love Yi Qian.
4. I like Danly's Korean or Japanese songs.
5. Lost my virginity to the C twins.
6. I hate girls.
7. Gay.
8. I'm anti-social.
9. I hate chinese.
10. I never eat out with only one girl.
Tagging: Connections Broke

No comments:
Post a Comment