Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Stories

The Zombie Apocalypse In KL

It started in a sudden.
__________________________________________________


Introduction

It's the day after PMR,
the school wass quite empty, just a few of us in the morning session.
Here in a class shared with other students.
The relief teacher seemed busy doing her own business.
Students around playing cards and games like what they did for the past few days.
It was all the same like usual.

I was having my nap that time, a long dream though.
Suddenly, I woke up from horrifying screams outside the class.
I heard commotions, all around the school. The relief teacher was out, so as other students, some went out to check. I then got up quickly and followed them out. As I step out of class, I saw a total chaos in the school. Teachers and students all around chasing each other, hitting, killing, and even biting violently. It looks exactly like the zombie apocalypse from horror films.

The whole scene made me fear. Everyone panicked and ran out from class, I quickly ran to Setia to look for Terence, the class was so far to the end. As I run, I looked into every class, I saw students being afraid and preferred to stay in class, whereas others were screaming for help, but I ignored them and rushed to Setia.

As I reach there, I saw a teacher hopping on a student on the floor, and found out that the student was actually Terence. The teacher was infected and wanted to bite Terence, while he was preventing her with a broom stick. I then quickly grabbed a broom, and swing it to the head, and she was beheaded.
I didn't know my strength can be that strong, and a broom don't do much damage. It was then I discovered that the zombies were actually softer than humans.
I lent a hand and helped him up.

Continued from Terence's blog. Part 2

He told me the scenes of what he saw earlier ago.
We had some discussion in the class while other students were panicked, and started talking nonsense. It seemed like me and Terence were the only guys who can lead the hopeless students. Our plan was to get us all to the teachers' lounge, find teachers, and ask for help and instructions. Since they're no teachers up here on the top floor. Terence and me stood up the class and gave directions.

We leaded them to the stair case, from there we can see other stairs were shut and locked or blocked by tables and chairs. With broom sticks as our weapons, we went down a level bravely. As we went down, we infected teachers chasing over the poor malay students. We rushed to save them, hitting, slashing and piercing all the zombies. Some students joined us and help us slash all the way down. Tears dropped down as I saw and killed my own friends, that has rised my anger towards the damned zombies. We managed to save some students, whereas others were infected.

Since some of the gates of the stairs were shut and locked, we have no choice but to make a longer way down. And so us and other survivors continued the other route. As we walk, we checked every classes along our way, we saw trial of blood everywhere, it's such horrifying, our school had became a bloody hell school.
We even heard girls screamed for their lives, and also horrifying screams being eaten by zombies alive. The screams had rised our fear. We walked faster and faster, along the second block. Terence was beside me, and said: "This is just like L4D man!" I was shocked by his words, as though our poor friends died, he can still talk like that. But this has made me feel L4D real life, seriously it's terrifying.

Suddenly, we saw Danly alone empty handed, being outnumbered by the horde of zombie lalas, it sort of reminded me that the time he said a lot of lala girls wanted to date with him, and so now I see why. We were in block C and he's in block B, we're just far apart from the other side, I then screamed: "DANLY! HOLD ON! WE'RE COMING TO SAVE YOUR DAMNED ASS!"
And we ran to him fast, we slashed all the zombies' head off, blood splashed all over the windows and also Danly's face. As we saved him, he seemed to have gained the spirit to survive. He took a long piece of wood from the broken chairs, and followed us.
Through our journey, we lost some of our followers, they were dragged violently from the back, and we couldn't even save them as they went too far from us. We have no choice but to continue, otherwise we'll be rather zombie slashers than survivors.

After the long route, we have finally reached the teachers' lounge.

To be continued by Malcolm.

No comments:

Post a Comment