Penilaian Menengah Rendah
Deadline.
___________________________________________________
PMR is just tomorrow.
WOOTS
WOOTS
Not aiming for full As
No pressure.
CUZ
What's with full As?
A prove that you're smart?
Think again.
All my siblings get full As for PMR.
Except my 2nd sis who got B for BM.
But they all have high grades.
ALL PROS
No pressure.
CUZ
What's with full As?
A prove that you're smart?
Think again.
All my siblings get full As for PMR.
Except my 2nd sis who got B for BM.
But they all have high grades.
ALL PROS
Always being looked down by my parents.
Just for me,
the only one who can't get straight As.
I can get the least of 4 As currently.
That is English, Maths, Science and Geography.
If only i can get A for KH.
Then ma 5 lor xD
I can get the least of 4 As currently.
That is English, Maths, Science and Geography.
If only i can get A for KH.
Then ma 5 lor xD
I am not stupid.
Repeat.
I am NOT stupid.
Repeat.
I am NOT stupid.
I'm going to prove to them,
I can stand to the top,
Be the best,
The better than them.
YOU'LL SEE
I can stand to the top,
Be the best,
The better than them.
YOU'LL SEE

No comments:
Post a Comment