Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Feel

Under the Rain.

It was drizzling,
Rain drops on me,
Tiny little bits touch and touch,
A second for lot times,
Brings annoyance.

But after the bits of suffer,
Comes a relieve,
Where the wind blows gently,
And gets cooler and colder.

It shivers,
And trembles,
But worth an experience.

It was a pace with a pal,
A long walk home,
Miles and miles passed,
Appears a bright expression,
In my mind,
Seems to be rather joyous.


It's a different feel.

But with Terence along,
That's another story. ~.~



Anyway,
before that happens,
we're in Danly's condo,
walked with Chee Hoe from school to there,
after arriving, I saw Terence, Danly and Kar Kit in the gym,
knocked the door and went to the toilet,
then go in the gym, and did the arm muscle training,
100 times of 8 pounds on each hand.

Terence went to the barbers,
And I'm still doing the 100 times,
Hands got tired after then, so fast ~.~
Tim and Romeo came between that moment.

When Terence's done,
Tim and Romeo went out to look for the GIRLS.
The T came in with that syok hair! lols
Then CHAR LIE, cn and cheryl came.

Tried the chest muscle training, 10kg + 10kg ~.~

Then the T and me took off our shirts and show off our muscles,
and they just can't stop talking about my chest =.=


After that, we went swimming,
Cn, me and kar kit didn't bring our swiming attires. *I didn't plan to swim also
but end up me and cn went into the pool.
All of us were in the pool except for Kar Kit,
played the retarded game, "Merry-Go-Round"
where we trap anyone inside a big circle of us, and the aim is to get out from the ring.
Actually it was another opportunity of chau sui again ~.~


Then we got out of the pool and went to eat in the mamak stall.
Ok, I managed to NOT spend any money there XD
stole some food from CHARLIE's plate,
I can't believe she still eat with the spoon I touched my mouth ~.~
Anyways, stole tim's food too XD actually I think he can't finish it so he asked us to help him to finish.


After that, we went to play tennis,
none of us knows how to play,
so eveyone were playing like pros.
Took quite few of photos.

About the beetle, may god bless you.


And after that, it's time to say adiós amigo!
And so was back to The Feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment