Tagged by Chee Mun
A special tag so far.
___________________________________________________
Do not copy the answers.
The tag questions must be 100% same.
Tag people after doing the tag.
No tagging back.
1. Char Nie
2. Danly
3. Char Lie
4. Kaka
5. Terence (though he doesn't blog)
6. Qi Ying
7. QI Ern
8. Malcolm
9. Michelle
10. Emily
How do you know 1?
- From Terence through MSN.
What would you do if you never met 2?
- I won't know much about martial arts.
What would you do if 3 & 4 dated you?
- 3. I'll WOOT. 4. I don't know ~.~
Would 5 & 6 make a good couple?
- Yeah.
Do you think 7 is attractive?
- She seemed quiet o.o
Do you know anything about 8's family?
- His mom knows Muay Thai and dad knows Judo.
Tell me something about 9
- She's sometimes emo, sometimes happy and she said she's a bitch.
What language does 2 speak?
- English.
Who is 3 going out with?
- Her retarded friends.
How old is 4?
- 14 going 15 this year.
Who is 6's favourite singer?
- I don't know. Char Nie guessed Gazzete.
Would you date 7?
- No.
I prefer 10 single?
- No.
What is 9's last name?
- Lian.
Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?
- YEAH! XD
Which school does 2 go to?
- SMK Seri Saujana.
What do you like about 3?
- She's open minded and nice and retarded and cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment