Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Abouts

The Matter of
'To You and To Me'

It gets in my mind.
That everything is never fair.
__________________________________________________


This matter matters me.
It's about whose point of view.
Some things
To You, might not be sensitive.
But To Me, it's hurtful.

Some things
To Me, I don't feel a thing.
To You, you can feel it with such emotions
Some things
To You, you didn't mean it that way.
But To Me, I thought it that way.


It depends on how sensitive/insensitive of a person.
It can be seen on how much the level of sensitive.
Or even some diversed levels.

To some might think 'that' is not hurtful
To some they don't give a shit
To some they hurt
To some they hurt to anger.

From scale 10 to 5 to 0 to negative of 100.
It can be so far from the normal line.
A total diversed length.

Sensitive people often have this excuse.
They are often to be adapted.
Or they would do such actions that you don't like.

It's just not fair.
How can I see how sensitive are some people?
If I never knew it.
And in such a sudden.
Theythrow an expect.
Thinking that I would know.


This problem is never to be solved.
It's almost impossible to change a person's point of view.
It's a fact that they live their own lives.
It's their mind. Their changes.
Care less but be cautious.

No comments:

Post a Comment