Touch And Go?
You can't go away that easily.
__________________________________________________
You can't go away that easily.
__________________________________________________
Tagged by
Kathy who got tagged by
Kathy who got tagged by
Jing Fong who got tagged by
ZiXin who got tagged by
Yinglee
Connection broke
Yea I'm a tracker
From chains of tags
You know what's the similarity?
They're all girls.
Connection broke
Yea I'm a tracker
From chains of tags
You know what's the similarity?
They're all girls.
A. You prefer :
1.Alcohol or Mineral Water : Mineral Water.
2.Blue or Pink : Blue.
3.Hot Guys or Cool Guys : This tag is for girls man =.=
4.Good Looks or Brains : Good Looks and Brains.
5.Taylor Swift or Taylor Lautner : Neither.
6.Friends or Loved Ones : Both.
7."Baby" or "Honey" : ...
B. Your/You kind of guy : What'd you mean by you kind of guy man? ==
1.Alcoholic or Non-Alcoholic : Non-Alcoholic.
2.Good or Bad : Good.
3.Brave or Cute : Brave.
4.Tall or Short : Tall.
5.T-Shirt or Suite : T-Shirt.
6.Coat or Leather Jacket: Coat.
7.Sunnies or Spectacles : Sunnies.
8.Caring or Rich : Caring.
9.Kisses or Hugs : Neither.
10.Romantic ?: ...
C.Your/You kind of girl :
1.Cute or Pretty : Pretty
2.Sweet or Caring: Caring.
3.Sports or "Princess Candle" : Middle.
4.Surprises? : Nope.
5.Smile or Frown : Smile.
6.Love Quotes or Love Poems : Quotes.
7.Computer Geek or Study Nerd : Computer Geek.
8.SMS or MSN : MSN.
9.Forever or Just For Fun : Forever.
10.Hangouts with Friends or Couple Date : With Friends.
Your Daily Activities :
1.After Breakfast : Piano Computer
2.Before School: Tidy up.
3.During School : Bully.
4.After School : Bully.
5.Night : Computer.
6.Midnight : Sleep.
7.Holidays : Exercise.
Tag 10 people :
1. I
2. AM
3. NOT
4. FREAKING
5. TAGGING
6. ANYONE
7. EXCEPT
8. FOR
9. NOOB
10. DANLY
1. I
2. AM
3. NOT
4. FREAKING
5. TAGGING
6. ANYONE
7. EXCEPT
8. FOR
9. NOOB
10. DANLY
1.What if 9 confesses that he/she likes you ?
[NOOB] A noob who would confess to me I would call her NOOBHAI
2.Will you go out for a couple date with 3 if he/she asks to ?
[NOT] Asking NOT out got a couple date of course it's a NO
3.Is 7 single ?
[EXCEPT] He's EXCEPTIONAL
4.Describe 1
[I] I'm a guy who would think much deeper than simple and much imaginary than the unimaginable dimensions.
5.Will you date 8 ?
[FOR] Fuck Our Retards.
6.What is 2's nickname ?
[AM] stands for Asshole Malcolm.
7.What do you wish to tell 10 right now ?
[DANLY] You're a gay fag.
[DANLY] You're a gay fag.
8.What is 5 good in ?
[TAGGING] Touch And Go Get In National Gambling
9.If you were to do one thing to 4, what would it be?
[FREAKING] Freak the hell out of its ass.
10.Have you seen 1 cried ?
[I] I've seen myself cry =.=
11.Is 2 crazy or geeky ?
[AM] He's just language pro.
12.Will you hold 7's hand and walk around ?
[EXCEPT] He's EXCEPTIONAL!
13.What do you think of 6 ?
[ANYONE] depends who's anyone.
14.Will you kiss 3 when there is only both of you in the park ?
[NOT] It says NO.
15.Is 8 sweet ?
[FOR] No.
16.What is 9's hobby ?
[NOOB] Being a NOOB.
17.Will you date 10 to a high class restaurant ?
[DANLY] Go Fuck Yourself.
18.Is 5 fitted to be a maid ?
[TAGGING] It makes no sense.
19.When it started raining, who will you seek for an unbrella ?
I.
20. Where would you go with 1 on a date ?
[I] My own, that's solo.

No comments:
Post a Comment