Dz Facts
____________________
1. I'm a capricorn type.
2. I like dark purple.
3. I like the letters A, D, L and T.
4. I can eat quite a lot.
5. I can't really run fast.
6. I was so called superman.
7. Dz [Dee-zee] was first pronounced by Malcolm.
8. I'm against *miracles*. (Because they go against me)
9. I was once a noobfuck.
10. I improved because of people despising me.
11. I get fit because of brother teasing me fat.
12. I got interested in piano since I was 13.
13. I like the number 1, 4 and 14.
14. I gained the capricorn attitude since 15.
15. I got my logic thinking from my dad.
16. I do believe in miracles. (But was being pushed off by religions.)
17. I hate religions.
18. I like mathematics, the same time I hate it.
19. Physics is my middle name.
20. My biggest interest is architecture. Since I was 4.
21. I'm not good at drawing.
22. I know how to play drums. (Learnt from brother.)
23. I'm a self-taught at piano.
24. I never take classes on other extra skills, except for the class on how to use an abacus.
____________________
1. I'm a capricorn type.
2. I like dark purple.
3. I like the letters A, D, L and T.
4. I can eat quite a lot.
5. I can't really run fast.
6. I was so called superman.
7. Dz [Dee-zee] was first pronounced by Malcolm.
8. I'm against *miracles*. (Because they go against me)
9. I was once a noobfuck.
10. I improved because of people despising me.
11. I get fit because of brother teasing me fat.
12. I got interested in piano since I was 13.
13. I like the number 1, 4 and 14.
14. I gained the capricorn attitude since 15.
15. I got my logic thinking from my dad.
16. I do believe in miracles. (But was being pushed off by religions.)
17. I hate religions.
18. I like mathematics, the same time I hate it.
19. Physics is my middle name.
20. My biggest interest is architecture. Since I was 4.
21. I'm not good at drawing.
22. I know how to play drums. (Learnt from brother.)
23. I'm a self-taught at piano.
24. I never take classes on other extra skills, except for the class on how to use an abacus.
25. I'm not a study-type. But don't call me dumb.
26. My family can never see my skills and abilities.
27. I'm always the dumbest among my family.
28. I hate being despised.
29. So far I had 8 crushes.
30. I once loved cooking.
31. I like the songs from Lily Allen.
32. I had a strong hatred towards losing an item.
33. I hate overwhelming flavours except for sour.
34. Dz-Do is about how you survive using natural instinct.
35. Altianyte was created since 2004.
36. I like to eat.
26. My family can never see my skills and abilities.
27. I'm always the dumbest among my family.
28. I hate being despised.
29. So far I had 8 crushes.
30. I once loved cooking.
31. I like the songs from Lily Allen.
32. I had a strong hatred towards losing an item.
33. I hate overwhelming flavours except for sour.
34. Dz-Do is about how you survive using natural instinct.
35. Altianyte was created since 2004.
36. I like to eat.
37. I can do 60 perfect push-ups.
38. I wanted to learn all the stunts from gymnastics.
39. I once learnt gymnastics since standard 2 - 3.
40. I always lose. That's why I wanted to win.
41. Mathematics is the only subject that will make me frustrated.
42. My wishes do come true.
43. My miracles do come true.
44. I disagree followers
45. I think school rules are blind.
46. I hate blind notes.
47. I hate blind teachers.
48. I'm a questioner.
49. I don't swear. What you've heard are all illusions.
50. Lastly...
38. I wanted to learn all the stunts from gymnastics.
39. I once learnt gymnastics since standard 2 - 3.
40. I always lose. That's why I wanted to win.
41. Mathematics is the only subject that will make me frustrated.
42. My wishes do come true.
43. My miracles do come true.
44. I disagree followers
45. I think school rules are blind.
46. I hate blind notes.
47. I hate blind teachers.
48. I'm a questioner.
49. I don't swear. What you've heard are all illusions.
50. Lastly...

No comments:
Post a Comment