Wonder
Do you wonder sometimes?
__________________________________________________
Liquid nitrogen -196 °C
The coldest thing on earth.
Want to make a home-made version?
Just 2 ingredients.
99% isopropyl alcohol + dry ice
But the home-made version is just -80°C
It's like a handicapped liquid nitrogen.
Reduced to 40% of its coldness.
This stuff STICKS to your skin like napalm and it hurts real BAD
Refference from http://www.instructables.com/id/Simulated_Liquid_Nitrogen_for_next_to_NOTHING/
__________________________________________________
Do you wonder how fast is the speed of light?
It's 1,079,252,848.8 km/h (1 Tm/h)
Which is 299,792,458 m/s ( 299 Mm/s)
Traveling the length of the Earth's equater needs only 134 milliseconds (0.134s)
Sound?
1236 km/h
343 m/s
Where I tried tracking the sound from 100 metres away.
The sound wave of a bucket falling from 100 away,
reached to me in 0.29 seconds.
How fast did Usain Bolt run during the olympics?
9.69 seconds for 100 metres
Which is 37.151 km/h
Each 10 metres is less than 1 second.
__________________________________________________
I wonder.
Such coincidence it has to be a monkey and a rabbit.
Diamond pictures I've found from gettyimages.
Do you wonder sometimes?
__________________________________________________
Liquid nitrogen -196 °C
The coldest thing on earth.
Want to make a home-made version?
Just 2 ingredients.
99% isopropyl alcohol + dry ice
But the home-made version is just -80°C
It's like a handicapped liquid nitrogen.
Reduced to 40% of its coldness.
This stuff STICKS to your skin like napalm and it hurts real BAD
Refference from http://www.instructables.com/id/Simulated_Liquid_Nitrogen_for_next_to_NOTHING/
__________________________________________________
Do you wonder how fast is the speed of light?
It's 1,079,252,848.8 km/h (1 Tm/h)
Which is 299,792,458 m/s ( 299 Mm/s)
Traveling the length of the Earth's equater needs only 134 milliseconds (0.134s)
Sound?
1236 km/h
343 m/s
Where I tried tracking the sound from 100 metres away.
The sound wave of a bucket falling from 100 away,
reached to me in 0.29 seconds.
How fast did Usain Bolt run during the olympics?
9.69 seconds for 100 metres
Which is 37.151 km/h
Each 10 metres is less than 1 second.
__________________________________________________
I wonder.
Such coincidence it has to be a monkey and a rabbit.
Diamond pictures I've found from gettyimages.
I wonder why didn't we talk again.

No comments:
Post a Comment